Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Make-up Must Have: Matifier

Do you ever find yourself with an "exceptional glow" (aka super shiny) during those hot summer months? A few years ago I discovered this amazing matifier by Lancome and I've been using it ever since. Literally, I think I'm still using the same bottle - but don't tell the beauty experts. It still works as well as the day I bought it. I don't use it everyday, but save it for those special occasions or nights out on the town to make sure my make-up stays in place.

After I apply my make-up, I basically put a pea size amount on my finger and dot it on my forehead, nose, and cheeks...then gently rub in. And thats it! It keeps your face at a lovely glow and not so much a sweaty mess. You can even re-apply your make-up, as needed, throughout the night over the matifier. Genius, huh? I think so!

I promise you'll love it! Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment