Monday, April 1, 2013

Mommy Lifesaver #2: Silicone Yogurt Tubes

You are going to LOVE me after reading this! These are my new favorite kid kitchen essential and I have no doubt I'll be purchasing more come summer time. I feel like I'm digging myself into a whole with everything I don't buy for my kids, but I honestly want them to always have the best, if possible.

I don't buy popsicles or freeze pops and don't always feel right about the yogurt tubes because they are loaded with sugar. I will purchase Go-Gurt Yogurt during summer and freeze for an easy and cool snack at the beach or pool, but they really are no nutritional value and I know that. And then I found these on one of my favorite blogs - 100 Days of Real Food -which I'm SUPER excited about! They're made by Norpro and you can find them on Amazon.

I bought a 4-Pack a few weeks ago and have been filling them with organic yogurt and freezing them for the kids - and myself. I have served frozen (like a popsicle) and have put it in the fridge or lunchbox to thaw for a cool treat later in the day. You can fill with yogurt and berries, applesauce, or even all natural juice too! I will definitely be purchasing a second set and I would certainly recommend larger families doing the same because they need to freeze overnight - perfect for hot summertime, pool, beach, & roadtrips!

These are going to be a staple in my house this Spring/Summer and I'm sure you're going to fall in love with them too!

Create your own pop treats. Easy to push up with this cleaver design. Lid holds in ingredients before they freeze and keeps pops secure in ice chest for picnics and BBQ's. Fill seal freeze and enjoy. Create treats using juices, purees, yogurt, soda, ice cream, pudding, applesauce, gelatin, fruit, berries, candies, chocolate, carmel, whipped cream and sprinkles! Set of 4. Made of flexible silicone: BPA free

No comments:

Post a Comment