Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Baby is Walking!

My life, my joy, my happiness....my baby boy is walking! I think I'm having a harder time with this than his 1st birthday. Is that weird? He is the definition of a "Mama's Boy" and I ate that up more than you could possibly imagine. He is a sweet snuggly munchkin. OK, I'll stop bragging. We had to go and buy him some new big boy shoes and I couldn't believe it. The fact that this little being is going to be running around our home soon is beyond joy for me.


There is something special about boys. I haven't put my finger on it yet, but they really are different from girls. I can't wait to see what this little precious red-headed, blue eyed boy turns into. But I'm certainly not going to rush it! We moved into our new home with our two little girls exactly 2 years ago this April and to think I wasn't even pregnant then. Now, just a few short moments later we have our baby boy walking the halls, climbing the stairs, and licking the windows (don't ask) :) 

Its amazing how fast time flies. You hear it all the time from moms of grown kids, but we really do have to take the time each day to appreciate every moment we have with our children. I am so thankful to be a stay-at-home mom. Even on the days when they make me want to pull my hair out, I try and sit back, take a deep breath and appreciate the wonderful life and family we created.

I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!






No comments:

Post a Comment