Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mama & Baby Love - You'll Love her Too!

So my baby girl ended up getting sick a few times in the middle of the night last night and ended up sleeping in our bed. In order to make sure she was OK and comfortable we let her watch her favorite cartoon until she was comfortable enough to fall asleep on her own - which took some time. So what does every mom do while up in the night - why go on the Internet, of course. Unfortunately all I had was my phone to browse on, but it didn't matter...I was hooked on a fellow (and way more experienced) bloggers site. I've mentioned her before in previous posts, but if you've never paid attention I recommend you do now. She wrote a wonderful book, which I own, about Slow Cooker Freezer Meals. Its simply wonderful!

This caught my eye instantly. It was from M & BL's website. Think about it.

Her name is Stephanie and she has a masterpiece of a site called Mama & Baby Love. She covers everything from motherhood, to healthy eating, to yoga, to chronically her recent move to Southern Florida. She is so inspirational and you wonder how she does it all- but like every mother, she works very hard and prioritizes her time. Although I'm a huge fan of her Real Food eating method and farm raised food, I came across an article at about 1 am last night I couldn't stop reading. It was her bearing it all for the sake of making every mom out there accept who they are and not be so hard on themselves for not spending countless hours at the gym everyday. Now, she does explain that she works very hard at healthy eating and living a healthy lifestyle (which I couldn't agree more with), but she also expresses how little "gym time" she takes for herself. This is so important for everyone to read - There are so many ways you can easily incorporate exercise into your day without having to trek off to the gym. Her article,  Workout Just 3 Hours a Week and Be Slim & Healthy, has something in it for every mom. Believe me, I'm a gym go-er myself and sometimes its what I need for my own sanity..and she couldn't agree more. But her focus is to draw your attention to the importance of eating healthy so you don't have to spend those hours burning it off on an exercise machine. Genius, right?!

Furthermore, her comments on Cod Liver Oil & Weight Loss caught my eye and I certainly agree to adding a fish or cod liver oil to your supplement regimen. Please take some time to check out her website -I promise you won't be disappointed. I don't know Stephanie, personally, but you're easily drawn to her through her words and experiences. I just love her! I guaranteed you'll be just as hooked as I am!





No comments:

Post a Comment