Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to my Amazing Husband!


What seven years of wedded bliss has brought us:
  • 2 Moves
  • A Perect New Home
  • 3 Beautiful Children
  • Numerous Family Trips/Vacations
  • Tons of Great Memories
  • Lots of Laughter & Love!
When I think back to our wedding day I have nothing but wonderful memories. Choosing to get married in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware couldn't have been a better backdrop to hosting all of our family and friends on such a special day...or should I say weekend. Still, to this day, I think its the best wedding I've ever been too - but I'm probably just biased. You have made me the happiest girl on Earth throughout these years and I cannot wait to spend many more right by your side! 

Held by the Guiness Book of World Records, the oldest living couple on Earth is Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher of North Carolina. They were interviewed this past Valentine's Day about their marriage and what has kept it so successful.These were their words on the best piece of marriage advice they had ever received: 
Respect, support & communicate with each other.
Be faithful, honest & true.Love each other with ALL of your heart

I love it! I couldn't have said it any better myself! I don't think anyone goes into marriage with the intention of it failing, but what I do know is you have to work at it. I love being married to you. Life certainly brings the unexpected and I plan to have you by my side every step of the way. All My Life.


~ Kiki xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment