Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Favorite Hair Care Products

Seen as how I color my hair (shocker, right??) and don't have much time to pull myself together on a daily basis, I need tried and true products that actually work. I have very fine hair so its taken me a while to adapt to products that didn't weigh my hair down. I also have to wash my hair everyday, even though you're not supposed to. These items below are products I have now used for a few years that work for me. I have spent countless dollars on products that do not work - from high end shampoos to serums that turned my hair green. As much as advertisers try to get you, you have to do what works for your hair type. This is what I've found works for me!
                                
               
Here are some of my favorite hair products that I couldn't live without:
Because I already color and wash my hair daily, I don't like blow drying my hair everyday for damage purposes. As I mentioned above, my hair is very fine so it also takes me close to 45 min to blow dry my hair. For this reason, I tend to wear my hair pulled back during most of the week and then blow dry it on the weekends. I'm running around so much during the week and often at the gym, that there really is no reason for me to apply product and do my hair all the time. These products above I can guarantee will stick with me for a very long time and I can promise you you'll love them too!

All of the above products can be found online, at your local drugstore, or hair salon. Good Luck!




2 comments:

  1. All of the above products improve your nutrition for hair health.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m kinda afraid of getting my hair treated and I’m glad that I have friends who know how to take care of my hair. I love the results of their treatments and I can say that they’re really doing a great job in maintaining my soft and shiny hair. Well, I bet you’re loving these products and I hope it will also work well for those who’ll read this post. :)

    -^ Paola Basilio ^-

    ReplyDelete