Friday, March 28, 2014

Product Review: K5 Learning

K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.

All,

I'm very excited to announce a product review for K5 Learning. As a mom of a current Kindergartner and a 4 year old preschooler, who both love online games and learning, I'm curious to see how they adapt to the program. This could be such a useful tool in our household! After my trial period I will be writing an honest review from not only my perspective, but from my children as well. This should give you an accurate account of how to integrate it into your home. Stay tuned!

- Kristen


"K5 Learning is an online after-school study program for kids in kindergarten to grade 5.  We build reading, math and study skills to last a lifetime." - K5 Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment