Monday, August 18, 2014

Mommy Lifesaver: Mom Agenda Calendar

Hi Everybody!!!

Let the 7 day countdown to school begin...yay!

So I posted a picture on my Instagram a week ago and I've been getting inquiries ever since. I posted a picture of my MomAgenda Calendar I use for the school year. Yes, I have an iPhone, but I'm a little old school when it comes to paper calendars. I have a bit of an organization obsession and these date calendars fill every void I need to helping me clearly organize my family's activities throughout the year. It breaks down my month and week, as well as having line items for each member of your family (including your husband) and a space for whats for dinner that evening!


A calendar after my own heart (see My Meal Calendar), I was introduced to it just after my first baby was born. I've been using them every since and as low as $32/calendar, its worth every penny to keep me sane. I'm a visual person so instead of having to grab my phone and jot down a "to do" one day at a time, I can open my gorgeous Mom Agenda Calendar and see what I have going on that whole week!

Since posting, I've already had many people say they've already ordered one! You won't regret it...and please feel free to share the love of family organization and tell your fellow moms. We're trying to make this crazy world an easier place to navigate one tip & trick at a time!

Enter your email address on momagenda.com and receive 10% off your first order. Cheers to an organized and successful school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment