Monday, May 6, 2013

Letter to My Daughters: Laughter

A day without laughter is a day wasted. 
- Charlie Chaplin


Dear Little Ones,

As your mom, I want you to know that you have to see the good in things in life & in people to understand the bad. As long as you have laughter in your life, I promise you'll be alright. Make sure your smile shines through and you laugh - as well as make someone else laugh - each day :) You two are already two of the funniest people I have ever met. You bring a smile to my face everyday - and I love that you know how funny you are. Your facial expressions, smiles, giggles, and simply, your being is just so silly! Life is to be enjoyed and you certainly already know how to do that.

As a mom, all you want is for your children to be happy. It seems as though daddy and I must be doing something right. We love you more than you could possibly imagine. Always.

Mom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment