Monday, May 20, 2013

My Make-Up Favorites

You may have noticed the banner on the right side of my blog page about My Makeup Favorites. If not, this post is for you! Like most girls, I've loved to experiment with different make up throughout the years. Some have done well for me as others have failed miserably. There is nothing better than a good drug store find, but there is also something fun about going to the pricey beauty counter and getting some new face powder to brighten your day (or your complexion).  Below are a few of my beauty favs - some of which I've used since high school. They're just that good!

As for beauty, here are a few of my weekday Favorites 
With these staples (now that I type it out it seems like a lot, but its really not considering you use very little of each item) - I can "be presentable" in about 5 minutes and go. More importantly, feel like myself and a little more put together. Gone are the days where I can go without make-up, unfortunately. With these few items above, I know I can put them on and feel refreshed and ready for the day!

*Updated as of 3/26/2014

What are your make-up favorites? Do share...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment