Friday, May 3, 2013

True Confessions: 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me





25 Things You Didn't Know About Me
  1. I brush my teeth 3 times a day, but I hate flossing.
  2. I had braces when I was 26 years old. And pregnant.
  3. I am always early. Always.
  4. I am so terrified of heights that I used to not be able to walk on the 2nd story of a Mall.
  5. I haven't been on a roller coaster since I was 6. Which is where #4 comes in.
  6. I'm a natural brunette. Duh.
  7. I was the point guard of my basketball team.
  8. Growing up, I always thought I would become a teacher.
  9. I've seen every episode of Friends at least 10 times. I still own all of them on DVD. Even the Series Finale!
  10. I have a terrible memory so photos are so precious to me.
  11. Bruce Springsteen is my favorite musician of all time.
  12. My Father Daughter Dance song at my wedding was Thunder Road.
  13. I was 4'11''when I entered high school. When I graduated, I was 5'7''.
  14. I can't help but watch Dirty Dancing everytime its on TV.
  15. I'm not a big animal lover, but I really want a dog.
  16. I've never broken a bone.
  17. We have a home speaker system so I listen to Country Music all day long.
  18. I'm a compulsive list maker.
  19. I used to eat Pepsi & Doritos everyday after school.
  20. I love jeans - skinny jeans, jean shorts, jean skirts, jean jackets, etc.
  21. I had a melanoma removed about 3 months ago and have a big scar to prove it.
  22. I haven't been tanning in years, but I certainly will never go again.
  23. I organize my fridge everyday. And my pantry.
  24. I used to be slightly obsessed with Britney Spears.
  25. My husband calls me Kiki. My niece calls me Uncle Kiki :)
Bonus: My best friend growing up was also names Cristin...but with a "C" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment