Sunday, March 3, 2013

Girls on the Run

Today is a great day! I am so pleased to announce my affiliation with the Girls on the Run Somerset Team.

I have teamed up with an outstanding group this year to provide them with a nutrition & wellness newsletter every week. You'll see these in my blog every Tuesday morning labeled GOTR. Feel free to read along with the group and their families.

Girls On The Run is such a phenomenal nonprofit that I am so honored to be working alongside them. I'm sure I'll learn as much from them as they will me. I envision one day my own daughters participating in the program. I would be a proud mama.

Their mission is simply stated as "we inspire girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running". Its such a wonderful concept for these young girls who can learn so much about themselves and others through those difficult school years in such a fun and healthy way!


For more information or to find a GOTR program near you, go to http://www.girlsontherun.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment