Monday, March 25, 2013

Why I Love Trader Joes

Let me count the ways....

Its a simple store, with simple products, with simple ingredients. Need I say more. It doesn't have all of the marketing gimmicks all commercial grocery chains have. They're products are inexpensive, wonderful and absolutely delicious. I can always find so many organic and real food options that I feel good nourishing my family. I have yet to find a product at TJs that we don't love!

A peak into my grocery cart.

Some of our family favorite TJ selections are:
  • Organic Tortilla Chips & Pretzels
  • All Natural Peanut Butter
  • No Sugar Added Strawberry Jelly
  • Brown Rice Medley
  • Organic Whole Milk
  • No rSBT Whipped Cream Cheese
  • Earth Balance Butter
  • Organic Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • Organic String Cheddar Cheese
  • Organic Chicken Sausages
  • Organic Ground Beef
  • All Natural Fruit Bars/Cereal Bars/Lara Bars
  • No Sugar Added Waffles/Oatmeal/Cereals
  • No Sugar Added Raisins/Cranberries/Other Dried Fruits
  • Whole Wheat and Fresh Breads/Tortillas/Buns
  • Frozen Organic Fruits & Veggies
  • Fresh Organic Fruits & Veggies
  • No rSBT Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Green Drink Powder
  • ...the list could go on
Friends used to always ask me how I can do all my shopping at TJs and not have to go to a conventional market. Besides my paper and cleaning products, I can truly get all my family's shopping done there. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Trader Joes. It has been my go-to grocery for the last 7 years and I highly recommend it to any of you!



For more information on Trader Joes, go to: http://www.traderjoes.com/
To find a Trader Joes near you: http://www.traderjoes.com/stores/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment