Monday, March 18, 2013

Planning a Trip to Disney?

Happy Monday!

Have you ever started planning a family trip to Disney World and gotten completely overwhelmed by all of the options - what time of year to go, fly or drive, where to stay, dining plan options, etc. There is so much to do there, but way too many options for one trip. Do I have the service for YOU!


Its called Glass Slipper Concierge and her name is Staci Kimball. She can make ALL of your Disney planning a breeze and full of fun for your whole family! She was referred to me by a friend who used her recently (testimonial below) and I could not have been more thankful. I'm a busy mom, like most, and was trying to plan our family trip in between naps, dishes, laundry, carpool, you name it. Then with one phone call to Staci, everything changed. She is sweet, kind, personable, and fully knowledgeable of everything Disney. She asks you a few questions about your family's wants and needs and from that she can completely plan your trip - right down to booking any special dinner reservations or an evening boat-ride fireworks cruise. She's simply magical!

Shhhhh...we're surprising our kids with this trip for Christmas so no spilling the beans!

A Basic Overview of Glass Slipper Concierge Services:
  • I handle all of the details!
  • I work with you to select the resort that's just right for your family
  • I contact Disney on your behalf to book your package and make all payments
  • I provide you with information about restaurants and secure all of your dining reservations
  • I schedule private airport transfers and transportation to/from nearby Orlando attractions
  • I schedule any special events and activities your family may want to include – from fireworks cruises to birthday celebrations!
  • I keep an eye out for any new promotions that may save your family more money and, when applicable, adjust your package price accordingly
  • I create a personalized, detailed itinerary tailored to specifically to your family. 
  • A few weeks prior to your vacation, I send you a travel package with all of your documents, park maps, travel tips, resort and dining plan brochures, and custom itinerary (including park hours, height restrictions, touring tips, reservation numbers, etc.)
 Did I mention the most magical part is that all of my services are COMPLEMENTARY with your new or transferred  Disney vacation package!
~ Staci

Testimonial: "I was overwhelmed at the thought of planning a Disney trip for a family of six and thought for sure it would not fit into our budget.  After talking with Staci from Glass Slipper Concierge I realized we could afford it and it did not have to be stressful.  Staci took all the work out of the trip and her daily itinerary and tips made us feel as though we got the most out of our Disney experience. Our family had a truly magical time and I thank Staci for making it possible.  I can't wait for her to plan our next Disney Vacation!" ~ Caren G.

Staci is a graduate of Disney's College of Knowledge and Glass Slipper Concierge is a Authorized Disney Vacation Planner agency. You can link to Staci's Facebook Page and "like" her to stay updated on the latest Disney news and promotional offers. Staci has also been featured in A Parent in Silver Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment